The HD-5000 Black Edition is a heavy-duty machine, perfect for a beginner or sewist looking to do a wide range of sewing.
A handy instructional guide is located in the top tray door of the machine, which indicates the feet and stitch settings for a variety of sewing tasks.
Heavy-duty aluminum body and 18 stitches, including a one-step buttonhole, give you the tools you need to handle any kind of sewing project.
Stitch length and width adjustment are conveniently located on the front of the machine, and a hardcover comes standard for easy storage.
• 18 Stitches
• Top Loading Full Rotary Hook Bobbin
• Extra-High Presser foot lift
• Adjustable presser foot pressure dial
• Built-in One hand needle threader
• Free Arm
• Drop Feed
• Drop-in Full Rotary Hook Bobbin
• Automatic One-step Buttonhole
• 7 Accessory Feet included
• Maximum Stitch Width 6.5mm
• Automatic Buttonhole Foot
• Blind Hem Foot
• Buttonhole Foot
• Needle Set
• Satin Stitch Foot Open Toe
• Seam Ripper
• Zipper Foot
Free shipping included
We will arrange shipping to your home.
Loyalty and Trust
With more than 35 years in business, we have loyal customers who trust us.
We are here to answer your questions and help to solve any issues you may have.