The MC14000 is the perfect machine to take projects to a whole new level.
The built-in embroidery functions ensure perfection.
Create stunning embroidery like never before by utilizing the 350 built-in designs, 11 fonts for monogramming and a 2 & 3 letter monogramming function.
With a maximum hoop size of 9.1” x 11.8” and embroidery speed of up to 1,000 stitches per minute, the MC14000 allows you to complete large projects in no time.
It's easy to create and edit designs on the full-color LCD touchscreen.
Quilters and sewists with a creative and unique mindset will enjoy choosing from 400 built-in stitches and 13 one-step buttonholes.
The unique Stitch Composer™ program allows you to create and edit stitches straight from your computer.
Free motion quilting is easier than ever with the Variable Zig Zag option.
AcuFeed Flex™ technology gives precise control for more detailed work.
With so many standard stitch and embroidery options, your creativity with the MC14000 is unlimited!
• 400 built-in stitches
• 350 built-in embroidery designs
• 13 one-step buttonholes
• Automatic thread tension
• Automatic build-in needle threader
• AcuGuide automatic cloth guide
• Snap-on presser feet
• Memorized needle up/down
• Automatic presser foot lift
• One-step needle plate conversion
• AcuFeed Flex Layered Fabric Feeding System
• 7-piece feed dog
• Stitch Composer stitch creation program
• Free arm
• Drop feed
• Variable Zig Zag for Free Motion Quilting with width adjustment for satin stitch
• Start/stop button
• Speed control slider
• Locking stitch button
• Automatic thread cutter with memory function
• Twin needle guard
• Easy reverse button
• Memory capability: up to 4MB of storage
• Adjustable knee lift
• Independent bobbin winding motor
• Extra high presser foot lift
• LCD full color touchscreen 7.7” x 4.7”
• Foot pressure adjustment
• Maximum stitch width: 9mm
• Maximum stitch length: 5mm
• Sewing application support with on-screen help
• Full intensity lighting system with 10 white LED lamps in 5 locations
• 15” Embossed stainless steel bed
• Retractable High Light and AcuView Magnifier in three different magnifications
• 11 fonts with European characters
• 2&3 letter monogramming function
• Maximum embroidery size: 9.1” x 11.8” (230mm x 300mm)
• Linear Motion Embroidery System
• Embroidery sewing speed: 600 -1,000 SPM
• Embroidery format: .JEF, .JEF+, .JPX
• Editing functions: resize, combine, duplicate, rotate, flip, arc, group, drag & drop, zoom, trace, user color choice
• Programmable jump thread trimming
• Adjustable speed while embroidering
• Flexible stitch traveling by units of 1, 10 and 100
• Automatic enabling cutwork
• Auto return post thread break
• Adjustable hoop positioning
• Thread brand selection: Janome (Polyester and Acrylic), Gutermann Sulky (Rayon 40), Madeira (Polyneon 40), Robinson-Anton (Polyester 40 and Rayon 40), Mettler (Poly sheen), Jenny Haskins (Rayon)
• Available Hoops: GR: 9.1” x 11.8”, SQ23: 9.1” x 9.1”, SQ14: 5.5” x 5.5”, Free Arm FA10: 3.9” x 1.6”
• 1/4 Inch Seam Foot O
• AcuView Magnifier Holder with 20x Lens
• Blind Hem Foot G
• Buttonhole Stabilizer Plate
• Concealed Zipper Foot
• Darning Foot
• Embroidery Couching Foot
• Embroidery Foot
• Embroidery Hoop FA10
• Embroidery Hoop GR (300mm x 230mm)
• Embroidery Hoop SQ14 (140mm x 140mm)
• Embroidery Hoop SQ23 ( 230mm x 230mm)
• Extra Large Foot Controller
• Free Motion Quilting Closed Toe Foot
• Free Motion Quilting Open Toe Foot QO
• Free Motion Quilting Zig-Zag Foot
• Knee Lifter
• AcuFeed Open Toe Foot
• Overedge Foot M
• Rolled Hem Foot
• Satin Stitch Foot
• Zig-Zag Foot
• Zipper Foot E
Free shipping included
We will arrange shipping to your home.
Loyalty and Trust
With more than 35 years in business, we have loyal customers who trust us.
We are here to answer your questions and help to solve any issues you may have.