The Quilt Maker Pro 18 Versa offers even more quilting options to you with its compact size & versatility of use.
The Versa is a stationary quilter that can be set up as a stand-up table or adjusted to allow sewists to quilt in the seated position.
The Versa offers many of the same features as our other longarms, but what makes this model stand out is the built-in Versa Stitch Regulation that comes standard as part of the quilting table, along with the adjustable table height from 25.5” up to 39.5”.
The table has a surface area of 31.5” x 36”, and paired with the 18” throat space plus 8” of vertical space, sewists will enjoy quilting any project.
Step up to longarm quilting and into a new world of possibilities.
• Adjustable table height from 25.5" to 39.5"
• 2,200 Stitches per minute
• Smooth top for easy free motion quilting
• 31.5” x 36” full table surface
• From 4 up to 22 precision stitches per inch
• Precision or Cruise stitch regulation modes
• Needle-stop position control
• Low-bobbin estimator and alarm
• Built-in diagnostics
• 18” of throat space and 8” of vertical space (Four times the quilting space of the average home sewing machine)
Free shipping included
We will arrange shipping to your home.
Loyalty and Trust
With more than 35 years in business, we have loyal customers who trust us.
We are here to answer your questions and help to solve any issues you may have.