The 712T allows you to sew with no electrical power.
Designed for use by anyone who has a true Do It Yourself ethic, it has 10 utility stitches plus a built-in buttonhole stitch, and a flatbed design to fit existing sewing cabinetry.
A treadle operated sewing table (not included) is required to run machine.
• 10 stitches
• 1 four-step buttonhole
• Snap on presser feet
• 5-piece feed dog
• Drop feed
• Push-pull bobbin winder
• Extra high presser foot lift
• Stitch selection dial
• Top loading full rotary hook bobbin
• Maximum stitch width 5mm
• Maximum stitch length 4mm
• Treadle foot control – requires no electrical power
• A treadle operated sewing table (not included) is required to run machine